An information and support resource for families with children, teens and young adults who have a DSD
We are inviting guest editorials from families, members of our care team, and others who work or write on issues that affect us. If you wish to contribute to this series, please send a short outline of your proposed guest editorial to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest Editorial nr 1, July 2011, Becoming a DSD Dad, by Anon.
- Guest Editorial nr 2, September 2011, by Katie Baratz
- Guest Editorial nr 3, January 2012, Here’s to a happy engagement!, by Stenvert L.S. Drop
- Guest Editorial nr 4, April 2012, by Katrina Karkazis
- Guest Editorial nr 5, July 2012, Olympics Season
- Guest Editorial nr 6, Nov-Dec 2012, Growing up and then adding DSD to the mix.
- Guest Editorial nr 7, March 2013, The real difference, by Sara
- Guest Editorial nr 8, December 2013, Season’s Greetings, by Ellie – dsdfamilies.org administrator
Guest Editorial nr 9, November 2014, What we wish our parent knew, by Inter/Act
(new Winter 2014-2015)
Young people connected via Inter/Act came together to produce this leaflet on 'What we wish our parents knew'.
This is a great brochure to help families focus on whom and what is really important.
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who contributed to this.