An information and support resource for families with children, teens and young adults who have a DSD
We are inviting guest editorials from families, members of our care team, and others who work or write on issues that affect us. If you wish to contribute to this series, please send a short outline of your proposed guest editorial to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest Editorial nr 1, July 2011, Becoming a DSD Dad, by Anon.
- Guest Editorial nr 2, September 2011, by Katie Baratz
- Guest Editorial nr 3, January 2012, Here’s to a happy engagement!, by Stenvert L.S. Drop
- Guest Editorial nr 4, April 2012, by Katrina Karkazis
- Guest Editorial nr 5, July 2012, Olympics Season
- Guest Editorial nr 6, Nov-Dec 2012, Growing up and then adding DSD to the mix.
- Guest Editorial nr 7, March 2013, The real difference, by Sara
Guest Editorial nr 8, December 2013, Season’s Greetings, by Ellie – dsdfamilies.org administrator
By Ellie – dsdfamilies.org administrator
Dear friends and visitors,
We’d like to wish you and your families a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Heartfelt thanks to everybody who has been involved in dsdfamilies.org. Whether you have written copy, edited or commented on copy, helped raise funds, co-organised a family day, gave advice, clapped and cheered from the wings, or referred us to a family or a friend…many thanks.
Can’t do it without you.
For those parents still looking for presents for their little munchkins… have a look at www.amightygirl.com – be captivated by the range of toys and books and clothes for adventurous, caring and smart girls and boys. How wonderful to see that families everywhere are positively and pro-actively encouraging their children to challenge any kind of stereotype, helping them to grow up rounded and confident young adults.
2014 is going to be an exciting year, with a make-over of all dsdfamilies copy underway and the launch of a new resource for teens in the spring.
See you then!
The dsdfamilies.org team